Here you can view the responsibility and authority of some job positions in dormitory business.
- To ensure quality objectives are established at relevant functions and levels within the organization.
- To be overall responsible for the management of the dormitory.
- To ensure that resources are efficiently used and to undertake cost cutting measures.
- To supervise all staff and to ensure that they carry out their roles and responsibilities in the best interests of the company.
- To provide guidelines with respect to the policy for all departments to carry out.
- To be overall responsible for all operations aspects of the dormitory.
- To supervise the issue of access passes, matters pertaining to the allocation of units and moving in of workers.
- To ensure that a schedule is in place.
- To be overall responsible for the efficient day-to-day functioning of the accounts section of the dormitory.
- To issue invoices to all tenants and commercial clients in advance and to monitor payments when they become due.
- To process documents for payments to suppliers and vendors.
- To prepare all documents and reports for auditing.
Lease Management Officer
- To maintain a rental listing of all tenancies in the dormitory.
- To monitor expiry dates of tenancies.
- To perform e-stamping of tenancy agreements.
- To file tenancy agreements and related documents systematically in the respective unit files.
- To be overall responsible for the documentation of workers moving into the dormitory.
- To keep updated records of all workers in the dormitory.
- To maintain a record of defective or lost access passes.
- To monitor work permit expiry dates.
Customer Service Officer
- To perform routine and administrative duties.
- To maintain a database of clients requesting accommodation.
- To be overall responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail.
- To carry out the routine and extensive range of work in the repair and general maintenance of the dormitory.
- To perform security function to ensure safety and security of the dormitory and residents.
- Attend to emergencies, assist in the investigation of accidents, and report the incidents to the relevant authorities mainly dormitory.